Totigies: Volume I
- Baby Wake Up
- Swimming in C Major
- Twelve Major Scales
- Drifting through the Circle of 5ths
- Do Mi Sol (C Major Chord)
- Sol Ti Re (G Major Chord)
- Fa La Do (F Major Chord)
- C Major + G Major Chords (I V in C)
- C Major + F Major Jam (I IV in C)
- F Major + C Major (I V in F)
- C F C G Serenade (I IV I V in C Major)
- C Major + F Major Lullaby (I IV in C)
- C Major + G Major Lullaby (I V in C)
- C Major + G Major + A minor Lullaby (I V vi in C)
- C Major + F Major + G Major (I IV V in C)
A New Ear-Training CD Series from ProdigiesMusic.com + BONUS Launch Day Video Teaser
Totigies is a Solfege rich ear-training series for pre-natal infants, babies & toddlers.
It features the angelic voice of Prodigies wonder-kid Boo, who takes your babies on a journey through arpeggios, scales, chord progressions & and even some chromaticism.
Produced by Prodigies Producer & Team Dad Michael, Totigies has the sound and instrumentation of popular melodic lullabies for kids (slow and relaxing piano & bells), but with an added focus on Solfege and progressions popular in the Taneda method for absolute pitch development.
It also features a bit of high information music and some more improvised chromaticism inspired by Rick Beato & the folks at Nuryl.
As a launch day bonus, we’ve also released a Teaser video of what Totigies videos will look and feel like! They’re even easier and slower than our Playtime series, but because they’re just focused on the Solfege Hand-Signs, it works for people of all ages!