You and your students will be singing, hand-signing and playing your way on a musical journey unlike any other!
- Stream 400+ Video Music Lessons & Print 700+ Pages of Sheet Music, Worksheets & Activities
- Read more section included for every video–great summary of lesson for parent flyers or as a quick review before you watch
- Annotations with each video including discussion prompts, video features and times to pause & review or question
- PDF access to My First Songbook: Volume I
- PDF access to My First Songbook: Volume II
- PDF access to Holiday Prodigies Songbook
- PDF access to Preschool Prodigies Workbooks: Chapters 1-8
- PDF access to Primary Prodigies Workbook: Chapters 1
- PDF access to Recorder Prodigies Workbook
- PDF access to Chromatic Songbook
- Whole class lesson plans for Preschool Prodigies
- 6 Playground Training Videos
- Free download of Mr. Rob’s two CDs from Nature Jams
- Promotional Material to drive class engagement
- Basic printable elements: bell mat; yearly PSP themed calendar; characters and symbols like the rhythm fruits and veggies, the bells, chord triangles, and hand-signs
- Four welcome videos from the creators of the program
- Access to private Playground Facebook group
- Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with Prodigies?
Just add this product to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You will be asked to enter your email and create a username and password. This will be your login for the Playground. You can access your membership at preschoolprodigies.com/login or follow the link in the confirmation email we send.
Once inside, you have lots of options! If you’re starting without bells, head over to our Melodies series first to practice singing and signing. If you’re starting with bells, start with Chapter One of Preschool Prodigies–even if your learner is older, Preschool Prodigies helps lay the foundation for playing the bells. If you’re starting with a recorder, start with Recorder Prodigies Intro inside the Squire level.
Each video lesson has sheet music, workbook activities, or both depending on the series. Workbooks and songbooks are sold separately from this membership.
Once you have you membership, if you have any questions, Mr. Rob and the team are here to help! Email [email protected] at any time–we’re happy to help!
Can I pause or cancel my membership at any time?
Yep! Just head over to the subscriptions page inside of your account, find your billing subscription and click cancel. It’s that easy!
What if I have no music or teaching experience?
Don’t worry! Mr. Rob does all of the teaching inside each Playground video lesson. Just follow the videos laid out in each chapter and have your learner follow along with his or her bells!
Can I try this program out for free first?
Yes! Just head over to our free starter program and you’ll find 10 free lessons to try out!
Can I see a full list of lessons?
Visit the Prodigies Index page to see a complete list of all of our lessons.
For Playground memberships, we offer a 60 day no-risk period where you get a full refund.
For instruments and physical goods, we offer a 30 day no-risk return period.