Welcome to Prodigies
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between the Pro and Scholar kits?
- The Scholars bundle offers bells, 1 year of pre-paid access to Prodigies Go, allowing you to stream the videos only, and you receive printed books for Preschool Chapters 1-8 and My First Songbook 1-2 (10 books). The Pro bundle offers bells, 1 year of pre-paid access to Prodigies Pro, giving you both digital books in PDF form, as well as 13 printed books in total (everything from the Scholars bundle and adding PSP Melodies 1-20, Holiday Prodigies Songbook, and Primary Chapter 1. With the Pro membership, you also have the ability to sign up for the Prodigies Ambassador program.
- Will my bells and books arrive in one shipment?
- No. You’ll receive the bells shipped from one of our warehouses. The books will ship from our online printing distribution through Amazon Createspace.
- How quickly will I receive my order?
- We strive to fulfill all domestic bells within 3-5 days and books within 7-10 business days. Your order may be received sooner than that, but this allows time for the books to be printed and shipped by Createspace.
- Do you ship bells and books internationally? Yes, however, import duty and VAT (value added tax) may be imposed by your local authorities for each package. We typically charge a flat rate for what it costs to ship the items, but cannot charge for these extra fees in advance. When you receive your order, you may receive notice to pay a customs, VAT, or import duty to receive them. Please be aware of this before placing your order with us, so these charges won’t take you by surprise. You can find out what rates are charged for importing our products to your country through your local shipping carriers. This can vary by country from 5-20% of the value of the package. Since bells and books ship separately, the import fees would be assessed on each package when it arrives. If customs and other fees are not paid, the items may be returned to us.
- For Playground memberships, we offer a 60 day no-risk period where you get a full refund.
For instruments and physical goods, we offer a 30 day no-risk return period.