Over 400 Interactive, Educational & Accessible
Music Lessons for Kids Ages 1-12.
Fun for families at home. Powerful for teachers at school.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pause or Cancel Anytime.
Give your kids the cognitive benefits of a music education
If you ever thought that…
- Your kids are watching too much YouTube and you’d love to have an educational alternative
- Your child has a knack for music and you want to help them develop it
- It’d be great to teach your kids an instrument, but you aren’t exactly sure where to start
- You want to start a music program at your school, but you can’t find the right materials at the right price
If this sounds familiar, don’t worry – you’re not alone! The Prodigies community is all about putting kids, parents & teachers on a path for musical success.
- Colorful, affordable & accessible music lesson for kids
- Video series focused on a practical approach to singing in tune & developing a good sense for pitch & rhythm
- Curriculum focused on early instrumental performance
- Helps children develop absolute pitch during their formative years
Meaningful Play with Individual Notes
- Affordable and accessible music lessons for everyone
- Gives children an education about musical pitch during the age when it can blossom into a life-long sense for pitch (meaningful exposure to pitch during the critical period for auditory development)
- Demystifying music & early music education for parents, teachers & kids
Brain Based Vocabulary & Instruction
- Kinesthetic hand-signs to go with pitch
- Learn music through numbers (scale degrees), note names (C D E), Solfege (Do Re Mi), Hand-signs and Colors
No musical background required
- Easy for parents at home who want to teach their kids music
- Engaging & easy to implement in the preschool classroom
Prodigies Play Includes
- Stream Over 450 Lessons & Songs
- PDF access to My First Songbook: Volume I
- Basic printable elements: bell mat; yearly PSP themed calendar; characters and symbols like the rhythm fruits and veggies, the bells, chord triangles, and hand-signs
- Four welcome videos from the creators of the program
- Access to private Playground Facebook group
- Customer Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with Prodigies?
Just add this product to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You will be asked to enter your email and create a username and password.
Can I pause or cancel my membership at any time?
What if I have no music or teaching experience?
Can I try this program out for free first?
Can I see a full list of lessons?