Over 400 Interactive, Educational & Accessible Music Lessons for Kids Ages 1-12. No prior musical training required!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Pause or Cancel Anytime.
Welcome to Prodigies w/ Host & Creator Mr. Rob
Prodigies Go includes
- Streaming access to 400+ music lessons and songs inside Preschool Prodigies, Primary Prodigies, Recorder Prodigies, PsP Melodies & Holiday Prodigies
- Read more section included for every video–great summary of lesson for parent flyers or as a quick review before you watch
- Annotations with each video including discussion prompts, video features and times to pause & review or question
- PDF access to My First Songbook: Volume I
- Basic printable elements: bell mat; yearly PSP themed calendar; characters and symbols like the rhythm fruits and veggies, the bells, chord triangles, and hand-signs
- Four welcome videos from the creators of the program
- Access to private Playground Facebook group
- Customer Support
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I get started with Prodigies?
One’s potential to learn is never greater than at the moment of birth. The early years of life are crucial for establishing a foundation for lifelong music development. A child’s musical experiences from birth to age five have a particularly profound impact on the extent to which she will be able to understand, appreciate, and achieve in music as an adult.” – Gordon Institute for Music Learning
Give your kids the cognitive benefits of a music education with colorful, accessible & modern music lessons. Perfect at home & in the classroom…
If you ever thought that…
- Your kids are watching too much YouTube and you’d love to have an educational alternative
- Your child has a knack for music and you want to help them develop it
- It’d be great to teach your kids an instrument, but you aren’t exactly sure where to start
- You want to start a music program at your school, but you can’t find the right materials at the right price
- Colorful, affordable & accessible music lesson for kids
- Video series focused on a practical approach to singing in tune & developing a good sense for pitch & rhythm
- Curriculum focused on early instrumental performance
- Helps children develop absolute pitch during their formative years
Meaningful Play with Individual Notes
- Affordable and accessible music lessons for everyone
- Gives children an education about musical pitch during the age when it can blossom into a life-long sense for pitch (meaningful exposure to pitch during the critical period for auditory development)
- Demystifying music & early music education for parents, teachers & kids
Brain Based Vocabulary & Instruction
- Kinesthetic hand-signs to go with pitch
- Learn music through numbers (scale degrees), note names (C D E), Solfege (Do Re Mi), Hand-signs and Colors
No musical background required
- Easy for parents at home who want to teach their kids music
- Engaging & easy to implement in the preschool classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Return Policy?For Lifetime memberships, we offer a 60 day no-risk period where you get a full refund simply by asking. The only caveat to our return policy concerns the Download Hall. If you are considering a return, please limit your Downloads to the first Chapter of each series. If we see that you’ve downloaded more videos, we cannot offer you a full refund. Therefore, if you’re not sure about the program in the beginning, just to be safe, stick to streaming videos from our PLAY & TEACH Modes (or streaming via the app) and hold-off from too much Download Hall Downloading until you’re sure you do not need a refund.
How do I get started with Prodigies?
Just add this product to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You will be asked to enter your email and create a username and password.
This will be your login for the Playground. You can access your membership at preschoolprodigies.com/login or follow the link in the confirmation email we send.
Once inside, you have lots of options! If you’re starting without bells, head over to our Melodies series first to practice singing and signing.
If you’re starting with bells, start with Chapter One of Preschool Prodigies–even if your learner is older, Preschool Prodigies helps lay the foundation for playing the bells.
If you’re starting with a recorder, start with Recorder Prodigies Intro inside the Squire level.
Each video lesson has sheet music, workbook activities, or both depending on the series. Workbooks and songbooks are sold separately from this membership. Once you have you membership, if you have any questions, Mr. Rob and the team are here to help! Email [email protected] at any time–we’re happy to help!
Can I pause or cancel my membership at any time?
Yep! Just head over to the subscriptions page inside of your account, find your billing subscription and click cancel. It’s that easy!
What if I have no music or teaching experience?
Don’t worry! Mr. Rob does all of the teaching inside each Playground video lesson. Just follow the videos laid out in each chapter and have your learner follow along with his or her bells.
Can I try this program out for free first?
Yes! Just head over to our free starter program and you’ll find 10 free lessons to try out!
Can I see a full list of lessons?
Visit the Prodigies Index page to see a complete list of all of our lessons.
Prodigies in action: Proof from all of you
What started as an 8 month program for preschoolers has blossomed into a massive library of music lessons for kids, and you can see how kids, parents & teachers are making huge strides in their music educations by using the videos and materials inside Prodigies Lifetime