NEW: Refer a Friend Program
This week, we’re proud to announce a brand-new, streamlined and simplified Refer a Friend program for Prodigies!
This program will help you earn store credit to spend on bells, books and whatever else you’d like from PreschoolProdigies.com, while hopefully helping to spread the word about Prodigies at the same time!
Check out the Refer a Friend Welcome message from Ms. Sam below!
This new Refer a Friend program is a bit cleaner and easier than our current Ambassador program. You can think of it as the Ambassador Program for Prodigies Go Members, or as a stepping stone to the Ambassador program (which is only open to Pro and Lifetime Members).
What’s the difference between the Refer a Friend program and the Ambassador program?
- The Refer a Friend program is open to all Prodigies Members (Go, Pro and Lifetime alike)
- The Refer a Friend program grants you $10 in store credit each time one of your referrals is used (instead of a cash payout based on a percentage of sales, as is the case with the Ambassador program).
- The $10 store credit is a lot simpler for you as a Prodigies Member (and for our team), as it doesn’t require the tax paperwork that’s necessary in our Ambassador program.
- Your store credit can be applied to membership payments or to any order you place through PreschoolProdigies.com, which means that by referring people, you can get your membership fees, bells or books paid for!
How does it work?
The Refer a Friend Program is super simple. You can…
- Share a link to PreschoolProdigies.com via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or e-mail using the Refer a Friend Dashboard.
- When someone uses your link, any purchase made within 14 days will be associated with your account!
How Do I Get Started?
So long as you are a Prodigies Member, you can visit PreschoolProdigies.com/refer to open up the Refer a Friend Dashboard.
There you can share links over e-mail or social and get some basic tracking metrics on how your links are doing.
Music in Motion is an excellent music education website that offers tons of resources for your music classroom! They sell a wide variety of items, but one of their newest items is a teaching aid called Music-Go-Rounds, or Alphadots. Music-Go-Rounds are silicon disks...
We're thrilled to announce that PreschoolProdigies.com has moved to ProdigiesMusic.com!!If your first thought is "Ah!!! What about all my saved links and bookmarks"... don't worry! You can still go to our old URL and get redirected automatically to the new one, so...
Believe it or not but Christmastime is almost here! Some radio stations are already starting to play Christmas music, so we've compiled a list of songs that you can play in your classroom or home. We tried to eliminate some of the ones you hear constantly on the radio...
Try 12+ Free Videos & Resources from the Prodigies Music Curriculum
Try our free starter program to unlock 10+ Free Video Music Lessons, our Solfege Hand-Sign Poster, some sample songsheets, worksheets, .mp3 & .mp4 downloads and more!
As part of the Free Starter Program, you'll receive 4-6 emails with tips, tricks, and free resources for whichever setting or age group you select.
Try singing, signing and playing along with more free videos today to see which level and series makes sense for your kids!
NEW in the Prodigies Shop for the Holiday Season, this resonator xylophone is well tuned, light weight, affordable and it comes in a handy plastic traveling case. This makes a great gift for any kid who has been playing the C Major Deskbells for some time now and is...
Launch Day Has Arrived Update #1 - July 30th, 10:22 PM HST After years of building up our library of colorful and interactive music lessons on PreschoolProdigies.com, we're heading to the small screen with apps apps app! A brand-new Prodigies app is rolling out to...
Orchestral Fun for Kids! Young children might surprise you how well they pick up on pitches and timbres (the sound that instruments make). Playing classical and jazz “high information music” has a marked effect in brain activity, and if you play this music during...