Prodigies App Launches in...
Lifetime Enrollment Closes...
We’re THRILLED to announce that on July 31st, we’ll be launching a BRAND-NEW Prodigies App to deliver ALL 300+ Prodigies videos on Apple iOS, Android, Roku and AmazonTV!!
The new app will feature offline-sync, which allows you to download the episodes to your device for offline use!
The offline-sync ability will also put an end to our premium digital curriculum pass, Prodigies Lifetime. Prodigies Lifetime will be discontinued as of September 4th.
You can ready the full story toward toward the bottom, or checkout the highlights below!
- On July 31st, a brand-new Prodigies app will be available inside the Apple, Android, Roku and AmazonTV stores for $19.99/mo
- The new app will deliver all 300+ video music lessons from our digital curriculum, The Prodigies Playground
- The new Prodigies app will contain a crucial offline-sync feature, solving the need for our long-offered Prodigies Lifetime plan, which contains all the .mp4 downloads needed to use the program offline. Removing this option will help us protect our video curriculum better than we had been these last 3 years.
- With the offline sync ability replacing the need for downloads, enrollment in Prodigies Lifetime will close on midnight of September 3rd
- The LAST DAY to enroll in Prodigies Lifetime will be on Monday September 3rd, Labor Day 2018
- Current Lifetime Members will continue to be supported and receive all promised content and materials
- Current Lifetime Members will be granted 1-Year of app access free. Learn how to access the app here and in the future, you will receive a discount code for future use (and of course, you’ll have unlimited use of the curriculum at PreschoolProdigies.com per usual)
- Current Go & Pro Members will have app access added and connected to your existing membership and subscriptions
3 Years In the Making
Three years ago, PreschoolProdigies.com opened the doors to the Prodigies Playground, our online library of video music lessons and curriculum for kids.
The Playground launched as a streaming-only website, but our audience made it quite clear that to run Prodigies in a rural area, in a classroom with limited internet, or on a TV in their living room, the videos needed to be available offered in a downloadable format as well the streaming format.
With this in mind, we introduced a new premium digital membership, Prodigies Lifetime, to include all of our curriculum downloads for offline use. Despite being our most expensive membership, it quickly became our best-selling product. For the last 3 years, it has been the lifeblood of our company.
Prodigies Lifetime has allowed myself and my teammates to quickly raise more money than we could have with just a subscription streaming website. It also allowed us to pre-sell some of the content and series that didn’t exist when we first started. When it launched, this meant 64 videos with the hopes of another 40 or so in the future. Three years later, we’re clear past 300 videos and growing by leaps and bounds every month.
The End of Prodigies Lifetime
However, keeping Prodigies Lifetime around forever was never really the plan, or really an sustainable long-term option for us. For legal reasons, the language behind Lifetime can be inherently confusing(despite our efforts to make it clear). Beyond that, it’s an expensive means of delivering the offline-sync feature needed for a large majority of users to effectively run a music class.
Flash forward 2.5 years later, we’re close to 1,000 Lifetime Members who have helped us test, improve and build upon our initial 64 video series into 6 series spanning almost a dozen hours of music lessons, performance tracks, and curriculum.
This past April, we started to scale up our advertising budget a bit more and we were able to successfully scale Prodigies more than ever before. On May 1st, we signed an agreement with our long-time friends at Vimeo to build a Vimeo based OTT video app for Prodigies.
So here we are, 3 years to the month of when we started announcing the launch of the Prodigies Playground, and we are ready to truly begin scaling our family-company app into something bigger and more accessible than ever before. It will be available on AppleTV, iPhone, iPad, Android, AndroidTV, Roku and AmazonFireTV, almost identical to the way you enjoy Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
1. Gobble Gobble Prodigies Video Enjoy this Thanksgiving Prodigies video as you get ready for Thanksgiving Day! This Thanksgiving, we're thrilled to share our first-ever Thanksgiving episode with "Gobble Gobble Gobble." In this free video, you and your kids can sing,...
https://youtu.be/pYzsVStnUIs This Thanksgiving, we're thrilled to share our first-ever Thanksgiving episode with "Gobble Gobble Gobble."In this free video, you and your kids can sing, hand-sign and play along! Grab some bells, Boomwhackers or get ready to...
Click to download this week's printables HERE Last week we introduced 8 Thanksgiving Activities for Your Music Classroom, and this week we have 7 more! We are also providing even more printables for activities such as the Thanksgiving Dinner Rhythms, Music Note...
Try 12+ Free Videos & Resources from the Prodigies Music Curriculum
Try our free starter program to unlock 10+ Free Video Music Lessons, our Solfege Hand-Sign Poster, some sample songsheets, worksheets, .mp3 & .mp4 downloads and more!
As part of the Free Starter Program, you'll receive 4-6 emails with tips, tricks, and free resources for whichever setting or age group you select.
Try singing, signing and playing along with more free videos today to see which level and series makes sense for your kids!
Inspiring Children to Love Music Chocolates, cards, and little stuffed animals….it’s almost Valentine’s Day! Did you know that there are plenty of ways to inspire your children to LOVE music? So, along with your Valentine gifts, give your kiddos the gift...
Top 10 Classical Pieces for Kids January 29, 2018 by Michael Classical Music for Children Maybe you've heard that listening to classical music is beneficial to children, especially in their early stages of development. Well, you heard it right! Multiple studies...
Redefining Preschool Music: The Benefits of Meaningful Play with Pitch It is a well known fact that music is important to young children! It teaches them the alphabet, reminds them to clean up their toys, and helps develop language by singing along with their...