Welcome to Prodigies
Lessons for the Young Musician
Imagine a world where we can all understand music as easily as we understand color….
What is Prodigies?
Discover a step-by-step system that will have your kids singing, hand-signing & playing their way to an amazing music education
The Music Lessons
Prodigies has the look and feel of a TV show for kids so your kids will end up wanting to watch more, re-watch and re-watch again, all the time developing their musical ear and skills.
The Performance Tracks
Sing, hand-sign and play through hundreds of colorful sheet music videos designed for multiple instruments/kids. Use ProdigiesMusic.com to slow down videos while you first learn the songs.
Lesson Plans, Worksheets & Sheet Music
Wether you’re homeschooling a group of 4, teaching a group of 25, or just working 1 on 1 with your child, Prodigies has lesson plans, worksheets, sheet music & activities to take your learning further.
NEW: Course Progressions & Tracking
NEW Course Progressions combine ALL the Prodigies material for a more complete & step-by-step approach. Complete with lesson plans, lesson tracking & corresponding sheet music, worksheets and activities.
For Younger Kids
Prodigies focuses heavily on early music education inside of Playtime Prodigies, Preschool Prodigies & Performance Prodigies. This way, you can give your kids meaningful play with pitch during the critical years for auditory development.
For Older Kids & Adults
Inside of Performance Prodigies, PsP Melodies, Primary Prodigies, Recorder Prodigies and Ukulele Prodigies, we have a growing library of more difficult material that’s better suited for school-age kids or any beginner musician.
A Closer Look Inside Prodigies
Discover a colorful world of musical learning that includes…
- Playtime Prodigies – 12+ fun & colorful primer episodes for toddlers and preschoolers
- Preschool Prodigies – 80+ videos spanning 1-2 years of music curriculum for kids ages 3-6
- Performance Prodigies – 80+ colorful sheet music videos for groups
- PsP Melodies – 20+ short hand-sign exercises for quick and instrument free practice
- Primary Prodigies – 80+ videos of more difficult concepts, songs and music theory for school-age kids
- Recorder Prodigies – 50+ videos focused on school-age recorder curriculum
- Holiday Prodigies – 50+ videos focused on learning 20 Holiday Songs
- Parent/Teacher Training & Help Videos – 12+ videos to help orient, optimize & implement
- Ukulele Prodigies – COMING SOON!
- PLAY Mode for a Netflix like experience
- TEACH Mode for Courses, Lesson Plans & Activities
- 800+ pages of PDF lesson plans, activities, sheet music & assessments
- Quizzes, games, community, instruments, and more!
- Colorful, affordable & accessible music lesson for kids
- Video series focused on a practical approach to singing in tune & developing a good sense for pitch & rhythm
- Curriculum focused on early instrumental performance
- Helps children develop absolute pitch during their formative years
Meaningful Play with Individual Notes
- Affordable and accessible music lessons for everyone
- Gives children an education about musical pitch during the age when it can blossom into a life-long sense for pitch (meaningful exposure to pitch during the critical period for auditory development)
- Demystifying music & early music education for parents, teachers & kids
Brain Based Vocabulary & Instruction
- Kinesthetic hand-signs to go with pitch
- Learn music through numbers (scale degrees), note names (C D E), Solfege (Do Re Mi), Hand-signs and Colors
No musical background required
- Easy for parents at home who want to teach their kids music
- Engaging & easy to implement in the preschool classroom
- Advanced material for elementary music teachers
Video Tour: See the Program Scope & Sequence
Take a quick video tour or download our Scope & Sequence document to take a closer look
What Our 2000+ Members Are Saying
Schools Love Prodigies
Whether you’re a small preschool with a small budget, or a full-fledged music school, our curriculum makes music class more engaging, fun and effective.
READY TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
Check out our BEST SELLING BUNDLE, PRODIGIES LIFETIME below or click here to see all options
40% Off Through 4th of July Weekend – Ends 7/8/19
LIFETIME BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Lifetime Membership to ProdigiesMusic.com
- 400+ Video Lessons & Songs
- Downloadable videos in the DOWNLOAD HALL for offline use
- 3 Years of SmartTV App Access (with 75% off future renewals)
- Access to ALL Future Content
- Access to our Private Community
- All Prodigies Courses, Lesson Plans, Workbooks & Songbooks
- Access to our Ambassador Program
- Access to heavily discounted student memberships
- C Major Deskbells (2 Year, 3 Bell Replacement Warranty)
- Chromatic Deskbells (5 Note Expansion)
- 8 Preschool Prodigies Workbooks
- 3 Volumes of “My First Songbook”
- Holiday Prodigies + Recorder Prodigies Books + PsP Melodies Books
- Aulos 3 Piece Student Recorder
Choose 1 of the 3 Membership Levels Below
For Site Licenses, District Bundles & School Orders, e-mail [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions & Documentation
The early years of life are crucial for establishing a foundation for lifelong music development. A child’s musical experiences from birth to age five have a particularly profound impact on the extent to which she will be able to understand, appreciate, and achieve in music as an adult.”– Gordon Institute for Music Learning
I could go on for days about how wonderful PsP is! I use it to teach music in a special needs class setting, with my own young kids, and in one on one music lessons. It works for everybody! It is easy to facilitate and is excellent quality. It is fun and entertaining, but it truly teaches young kids how to make and appreciate music! It has also given me as a new music teacher confidence and guidelines to teach skills that build on each other and make sense.
– Stephanie Powell
Prodigies is absolutely fantastic! I have a lot of friends doing “Let’s Play Music” with their kids, but I just couldn’t see paying that much when I have a masters degree in Classical and Jazz Piano. Then I found this! Mr. Rob’s teaching style is on point, and I recommend it to absolutely everyone! I’ve been using it as part of homeschooling my three little boys, and they all LOVE it and are learning so quickly and applying it to everything, and love going over to the piano and picking out things that they’ve learned on their bells. Absolutely fantastic.
– Heather Bosshardt
Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens– Maria Augusta Von Trapp