Sing, Sign & Play with Over 400 Video Music Lessons
Sing, Sign, Play
Your child will learn music by singing, hand-signing and playing along with colorful videos, sheet music & composition activities.
What’s on Prodigies?
Discover a colorful world of musical learning that includes…
- 400+ video music lessons for kids ages 1-12
- 800+ pages of PDF lesson plans, activities, sheet music & assessments
- Quizzes, games, community, instruments, and more!
Watch Prodigies Videos on our website or in our apps
Schools Love Prodigies
Whether you’re a small preschool with a small budget, or a full-fledged music school, our curriculum makes music class more engaging, fun and effective.
- Colorful, affordable & accessible music lesson for kids
- Video series focused on a practical approach to singing in tune & developing a good sense for pitch & rhythm
- Curriculum focused on early instrumental performance
- Helps children develop absolute pitch during their formative years
Meaningful Play with Individual Notes
- Affordable and accessible music lessons for everyone
- Gives children an education about musical pitch during the age when it can blossom into a life-long sense for pitch (meaningful exposure to pitch during the critical period for auditory development)
- Demystifying music & early music education for parents, teachers & kids
Brain Based Vocabulary & Instruction
- Kinesthetic hand-signs to go with pitch
- Learn music through numbers (scale degrees), note names (C D E), Solfege (Do Re Mi), Hand-signs and Colors
No musical background required
- Easy for parents at home who want to teach their kids music
- Engaging & easy to implement in the preschool classroom
- Advanced material for elementary music teachers
Tour the Program
Take a quick video tour of the Prodigies Music Curriculum
Choose 1 of the 3 Membership Levels Below
For Site Licenses, District Bundles & School Orders, e-mail [email protected]
Not sure yet? Check out our Free Trial Offer Below
Compare All Three Memberships & Curriculum Kits Options
PLAY MembershipsFrom: $14.99 / month Select optionsFrom: $14.99 / monthMonthly Monthly + Bells 1 Year 1 Year + Bells 1 Year + Bells + Books
TEACH MembershipsFrom: $297.00 for 1 year Select optionsFrom: $297.00 for 1 year1 Year 1 Year + Bells 1 Year + Bells + Books
LIFETIME MembershipsFrom: $247.00 / month for 6 months Select optionsFrom: $247.00 / month for 6 monthsLifetime Membership Lifetime Bundle PRE-ORDER Lifetime + 12 Bells [Shipping 9/1/19] Lifetime Bundle (Payment Plan) Lifetime Membership (3 Monthly Payments) Lifetime Membership (6 Monthly Payments)
Frequently Asked Questions & Documentation
The early years of life are crucial for establishing a foundation for lifelong music development. A child’s musical experiences from birth to age five have a particularly profound impact on the extent to which she will be able to understand, appreciate, and achieve in music as an adult.”– Gordon Institute for Music Learning
What Parents & Teachers Are Saying…
Let us take our children seriously! Everything else follows from this…only the best is good enough for a child.– Zoltán Kodaly
What People Are Saying
Parents & Teachers Love Prodigies
I could go on for days about how wonderful PsP is! I use it to teach music in a special needs class setting, with my own young kids, and in one on one music lessons. It works for everybody! It is easy to facilitate and is excellent quality. It is fun and entertaining, but it truly teaches young kids how to make and appreciate music! It has also given me as a new music teacher confidence and guidelines to teach skills that build on each other and make sense.
– Stephanie Powell
Prodigies is absolutely fantastic! I have a lot of friends doing “Let’s Play Music” with their kids, but I just couldn’t see paying that much when I have a masters degree in Classical and Jazz Piano. Then I found this! Mr. Rob’s teaching style is on point, and I recommend it to absolutely everyone! I’ve been using it as part of homeschooling my three little boys, and they all LOVE it and are learning so quickly and applying it to everything, and love going over to the piano and picking out things that they’ve learned on their bells. Absolutely fantastic.
– Heather Bosshardt
Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens– Maria Augusta Von Trapp